POSITION – ARCHITECT
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5 – 7 years
We are in search of a passionate, young and hardworking architect with 5-7 years’ experience. The said architect is expected to be part of an architectural team and be able to work under pressure in preparing detailed design packages as well as be able to administer a variety of project types.
- Creating building/concept designs and very detailed working/construction drawings using freehand sketches and BIM(Revit)
- Liaising with allied professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals i.e. building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors to achieve coordination of drawings and Bills of Quantities.
- Obtain planning information, implement same & apply for town planning approval with the planning department
- Writing and presenting project reports/proposals and reviewing contracts
- Taking and preparing notes of technical coordination meetings and site progress meetings
- Revise and update layouts in response to on-site challenges/modifications as they arise
- Travelling or visiting building sites, proposed locations and client meetings as may be required. In some cases, this may be outside Lagos.
- BSc and Master’s Degree in Architecture from a reputable university
- NIA/ARCON certification. RIBA would be an added advantage
- 5-7 years of experience in a reputable Architectural firm
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Must be a passionate, hardworking and talented individual
- High levels of detailed design knowledge
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours as may be required
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with BIM(Revit)
- Must be resident in Lagos
Technical Proficiency in the use of:
- Revit 2018 (minimum)
- 3D Studio Max
- Sketch up
- Microsoft office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel….)
Interested candidates should forward their CV & design portfolio to email@example.com or send us a note via the form.